Spring Soba Noodle Salad
This dish is quick to make and would be perfect for a speedy lunch or dinner, and making it even better, this is much healthier than a ready meal or take away.
- 1 cup fresh fava beans
- 1 1/2 cups chopped asparagus
- 1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 280g buckwheat soba noodles
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 2 spring sliced spring onions
- 6 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp crushed fresh ginger
- 1 1/ tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
Steam the fava beans, asparagus and broccoli for a few minutes until tender and bright in colour.
Whisk together the vinegar, syrup, sesame oil, avocado oil, garlic, ginger, tamari and lime juice and set aside.
Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions and drain.
Mix together the noodles, vegetables and dressing and serve.