Left Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart

You might like
From £1.83
Show options
From £8.21 £8.69
Show options
🚚 Free Shipping available on orders over £49

Heath And Heather | Camomile & Spearmint - string, tag and envelope | 20 bags

£3.02

We have run out of stock for this item.

Description
Heath And Heather | Camomile & Spearmint - string, tag and envelope | 20 bags

Indulge in the soothing blend of Camomile & Spearmint. This organic & vegan tea comes with a string, tag & envelope for easy brewing. Perfect for a relaxing evening or a refreshing start to your day.

This product is:
- Organic
- Vegan

There's no VAT charged on this item

Camomile & Spearmint string tag and envelope

Part of the product range: Infusions

Sold by Superfood Market since 17 January 2017

Part of the collection: Food & Drink > Drinks & Milk > Teas > Tea Blends
Other collection(s): Organic, Vegan
Allergy Information

For allergens, see ingredients highlighted in bold in the ingredients list.

Please note, allergens may have come in contact with this products packaging in transport, packing or production. Please take extra care if you may be effected.  

Please also check the ingredients on the physical product you receive prior to consumption / use.

Ingredients

Organic camomile (60% ) organic spearmint leaves (40% )

Nutritional Information

Typical composition per 100g:
- Kcal: 4g
- Protein: 0.1g
- Carbohydrate: 0.01g
- Sugars: 0.8g
- Fat: 0.05g
- Saturates: 0.1g
- Fibre: 0.1g
- Sodium: 0.004g

Product Codes

Internal Product Code: CAORF
External Product Code: TE122
Inner Barcode: 5060123609714
Outer Barcode: 15055486006130
Historical Barcode(s): 5060123609714, 15055486006130

General Information

Product information and photographs are for general advice and illustrative purposes. From time to time packaging and ingredients may change and the information on this site may not be as up to date as we would like it to be.

Please always check the details on the packaging before using; this is especially important if there is a possibility of an allergic reaction.

Manufacturer's information contained on packaging and promotional material is provided for information only and does not represent the views of Superfood Market.

For further product information, please email info@superfood-market.com

Shipping Details

We have a 1-2 day handling time, and shipping may take 1-3 days.

We ask customers to allow 3-5 working days for standard delivery.

Express shipping may be available at checkout depening on carrier availablity & customer location.

You can read our entire order process here.

Return Policy

You can return unwanted items to us for a refund, as long as they are in their original condition. For our full returns policy click here.